Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally....

SO... I'm FINALLY on here! I've been wanting to start a blog to follow my ADVENTURES in Cake making and other crafty things I come up with :) but just havent really had the time... NOW here we go... I'm in NO WAY good at the whole cake making process (4am is NORMAL now... lol) BUT I LOVE to do it... It's finally the 1st "Crafty" thing I do that is RELAXING to me!! I'm trying to figure out the whole Picture posting process now so HERE we go... Cakes I've made in the past are Following!!! Enjoy ~ AND, any helpful hints or pointers you can provide are MORE than welcome!! ~Amanda




From Amandas Creations


From Amandas Creations


From Amandas Creations


From Amandas Creations


From Amandas Creations

1 comment:

  1. You are a rock star!!! I love the hot pink 16 cake. I know who will be calling there Auntie Amanda on their sweet sixteen ;)

    ReplyDelete