Thursday, March 31, 2011




So I've been "TERRIBLE" at updating my blog but here goes... Most recent cakes done and a few from the past... I love my hobby BUT I'm in DESPERATE need of some training..... I just need new tips and tricks to make it less stressful... ON SHAUN... not me, I love what I do... :) Amber Comb's Wedding cake.... SUCH a FUN theme and Color's.... Beautiful Bride and ADORABLE weddingA few snapshots to show you what an amazing day it was!

MOVING ON.... My FAVORITE Cake of all was the "Annivasary Cake" for my Grandparents... It was RED, WHITE & Blue.... Turned out Beautifully.... It was such a blast getting together with all the cousins making this one happen :)


We did a Sailor theme to honor of Grandma's Love of Lighthouses and Papa serving in the Navy!


No comments:

Post a Comment